Join 2,001 other followers
In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- who’s (what’s) to blame for microwave disaster?
- changing of the guard in Queens (New York, that is)
- Eloise Robinson Powell was a woman of substance
- setting boundaries with Molly
- Serena Wins!
- 2022: the Year in Review (well, so far)
- Dimples, Butch, Buttercup, Sissy… Sissy?
- if you’re a lesbian on the back side of thirty, the short side of time – speak now or forever hold your regret
- Pretty’s advice to her younger self
- Carport Kitty is our Guard Cat
- I dreamed that the Great Judgment Morning had dawned, but was it just a dream?
- from antiques to basketball via the Seminole Trail
- have you ever met a frog whisperer?
- Carport Kitty keeping cool – wherever
- the devil went down to Georgia? yeah, but he ended up in Florida
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: seminole trail on us 29 in virginia
US highway 29 a/k/a Seminole Trail in parts of Virginia – antiques galore for Pretty to explore Pretty and me leaving Jefferson’s Monticello (photo by Susan Moore-Cooke) Pretty in DC at Old Ebbitt Grill established in 1856 While Pretty collects … Continue reading