IF YOU WANT MORE
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: senators opposed to filibuster carve out
MLK Day in 2022
“I think the tragedy is that we have a Congress with a Senate that has a minority of misguided senators who will use the filibuster to keep the majority of people from even voting. They won’t let the majority senators vote. … Continue reading
Posted in family life, Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, racism, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged 1993 March on Washington, covid-19 pandemic, filibuster, king's mountaintop speech, mlk holiday, senate rules, senators manchin and sinema, senators opposed to filibuster carve out, voter suppression 8 Comments