IF YOU WANT MORE
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: sisters
the final new year
She sat in her large recliner covered with worn blankets for extra warmth. She was shrunken with age and her spine was so curved by scoliosis she slumped down into the bowels of the chair. It seemed to swallow … Continue reading
IMAGES She sits in her large recliner that is covered with worn blankets for extra warmth. She is shrunken with age and her spine is so curved by scoliosis she slumps down into the bowels of the chair. It seems … Continue reading
Posted in Random, Reflections Tagged daughters, dementia, mothers, sisters 6 Comments