In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- you’re not allowed
- with sorrow we dissent
- Happy Pride! The B-E Collection
- Committed to Home – Happy Pride!
- Coeur d’Alene slogan: too great to hate
- Frances, Lee and Margaritas – love triangle for the ages
- a walk on the wild side with the OG a/k/a Bully Cat
- The In-Between Years
- just another war? don’t get used to it, please
- anytime, anywhere
- Ella and Molly James, May 21st. is your Nana’s Birthday
- no one is born hating
- kids say the darndest things
- my church
- Still I Rise by Maya Angelou (1928-2014)
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: small town life in Texas
My dad and eight classmates graduated from Richards High School in rural Grimes County, Texas on May 22, 1941. He was 16 years old, the smallest and youngest boy in his class – but chosen to be class president. On graduation day he delivered the “welcome” to a small … Continue reading