IF YOU WANT MORE
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
- and now I’m seven and seventy
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: soldiers surrounding ukraine
call it like I see it? heck no! today I call it like we’d rather hear it
Covid is over – no need to ever wear a mask again. Anywhere. All gone. If you see someone wearing a mask these days, like at the grocery store or ball game or again, anywhere, that person is a wild-eyed … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged disinformation, european union, gasoline prices, invasion of Ukraine, joe biden, misinformation, nato allies, nuclear power plants in ukraine, oligarchs, quoting Pretty, soldiers surrounding ukraine, vladimir putin, zelenskyy 9 Comments