IF YOU WANT MORE
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
- and now I’m seven and seventy
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: south carolina honoree for 2023 usa today women of the year project
USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
Quannah Chasinghorse. Roberta “Bobbi” Cordano. Goldie Hawn. Maura Healey. Nicole Mann. Monica Munoz Martinez. Michelle Obama. Sandra Day O’Connor. Sheryl Lee Ralph. Grace Young. USA Women’s Soccer Team. Women of the 118th. Congress. Who are these women, and what do … Continue reading
Posted in Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, racism, Random, Reflections, sexism, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged basketball hall of fame coach vivian stringer, cheyney university, coach dawn staley, ga, Gamecock women's basketball, goldie hawn, grace young, maura healey, michelle obama, monica munoz martinez, nicole mann, quannah chasinghorse, roberta bobbi cordano, sandra day o'connor, sheryl lee ralph, south carolina honoree for 2023 usa today women of the year project, sweet 16 in greenville region, usa today women of the year in 2023, usa women's soccer team, women of the 118th congress, yolanda laney 4 Comments