Ella and her Nanas – October, 2021
IF YOU WANT MORE
- train up a child in the way she should go…
- The Words She Didn’t Say
- are Carport Kitty and Bully Cat an item?
- Thanks Giving: Good News Travels Fast
- joining the community of lesbian cat lovers
- Bully Cat returns, but I am conflicted
- sunday morning coming down
- the return of the cat formerly known as Lilibets
- let’s talk infrastructure – better days ahead
- where did Halloween go?
- murdaugh mysteries it’s not
- Boo at the Zoo!
- a belated Happy Pride!
- my paternal grandmother’s legacy was hilarious O.G.
- the return of the bully
Tag Archives: stray cat in the winter
Hi, I said to the smiling man who opened the door. My name is Sheila, and I live two houses down from you – the corner house. Hi, he responded with a wary look, the smile fading a little bit. … Continue reading