Ella and her mother Pretty Too enjoying outdoors – October, 2021
IF YOU WANT MORE
- a belated Happy Pride!
- my paternal grandmother’s legacy was hilarious O.G.
- the return of the bully
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part II)
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part I)
- my maternal grandmother’s legacy was love
- an unexpected nugget from Pretty
- close encounter of the cat kind
- boo at the zoo, are we there yet? not yet
- international day of the girl (or two girls!)
- view from the cheap seats
- dreamers shipwrecked in Galveston in 1868
- ain’t no slide steps high enough
- lesbian jungle
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
Tag Archives: syndicate columnist
The nation’s attention is focused this week on the continuing trial of the man who murdered George Floyd last summer in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The impact of Mr. Floyd’s death lives on in the memories of the bystanders, police and most … Continue reading
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. – Molly Ivins (1944 – 2007) Although Molly Ivins was born in Monterrey, California in 1944, … Continue reading