SHARICE DAVIDS (D-KS)
A UNIQUE VOICE IN CONGRESS WHO NEEDS SUPPORT TO BE RE-ELECTED IN 2022.
SHARICE FOR CONGRESS.COM
Pretty and our granddaughter in Charleston Harbor
IF YOU WANT MORE
- 1st alert weather x 3
- i’m nobody, who are you?
- Imagine. Dream. Believe. Always.
- going for gold in an inferno of sand in Tokyo while America burns and Europe floods
- from black magic vaccines to Wimbledon wizardry
- 01/06/21 Just Another Normal Group of Tourists?
- unfinished business: a man of letters
- Committed to Home – with Pride
- remembering Harvey Milk with Pride
- in the event you missed the news today
- 54 Quotes from 46 People
- Happy Birthday to the Queen of my Heart
- leaving on a jet plane – returning with a rough landing
- burn them calories
- 77,002 hits
Tag Archives: systemic racism
I watched with millions of viewers around the world this afternoon as the judge opened the envelope with the jury’s verdicts in the trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd on May 25, 2020. … Continue reading
The United States Supreme Court ruled early yesterday morning that gay and transgender people are protected from workplace discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I heard the actual Breaking News on my tv as I … Continue reading