IF YOU WANT MORE
- find your happy place
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: taylor townsend
changing of the guard in Queens (New York, that is)
As Serena Williams said in her farewell on-court interview following her loss this year in the US Open, there would be no Serena if it weren’t for her sister Venus. Tennis fans who have followed the professional tennis world for … Continue reading
Posted in Life, Personal, photography, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged 2022 us open, arthur ashe stadium, carlos alcaraz, casper ruud, caty mcnally, coco gauff, iga swiatek, naomi osaka, novak djokovic, pretty, rafa nadal, roger federer, serena williams, taylor townsend, the williams sisters, venus williams 2 Comments