Join 2,001 other followers
In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- what’s scarier? Halloween or the MID-TERMS?
- who’s (what’s) to blame for microwave disaster?
- changing of the guard in Queens (New York, that is)
- Eloise Robinson Powell was a woman of substance
- setting boundaries with Molly
- Serena Wins!
- 2022: the Year in Review (well, so far)
- Dimples, Butch, Buttercup, Sissy… Sissy?
- if you’re a lesbian on the back side of thirty, the short side of time – speak now or forever hold your regret
- Pretty’s advice to her younger self
- Carport Kitty is our Guard Cat
- I dreamed that the Great Judgment Morning had dawned, but was it just a dream?
- from antiques to basketball via the Seminole Trail
- have you ever met a frog whisperer?
- Carport Kitty keeping cool – wherever
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: trial of derek chauvin
The nation’s attention is focused this week on the continuing trial of the man who murdered George Floyd last summer in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The impact of Mr. Floyd’s death lives on in the memories of the bystanders, police and most … Continue reading