IF YOU WANT MORE
- you old storyteller, you
- USA TODAY 2023 Women of the Year South Carolina Honoree: Dawn Staley
- Equal Pay Day 2023
- everything, everywhere all at once – Cardinal style
- ode to the Old Woman in the Shoe
- why I called it like I see it – yes, but are you still lazy?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
- March Madness starts Women’s History Month for Pretty and me
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- mind over memory
- in the beginning was the Tower
- Valentine’s Day murder at local grocery store called senseless
- a letter to our granddaughters about love
- waiting on the next thing smoking
- cool at the zoo
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: wonder woman
we are all Wonder Women
Huge thanks to my good Sister Marla Wood for posting this powerful image on her FB page. I thought when I saw it, wow, this is a great theme for Women’s History Month. Let’s get down to it. In March, … Continue reading
Posted in family life, Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, racism, Reflections, sexism, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is, The Way Life Should Be Tagged march is women's history month, no bi-partisan support, president biden's covid relief bill, vice president kamala harris, wonder woman 8 Comments
don shequixote tilting at windmills? where is the moral outrage?
“Where is the moral outrage in this country,” MSNBC contributor Mike Barnicle asked yesterday (August 01) on Morning Joe in referring to a discussion Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D – Rhode Island) led earlier in the show about the hearing the Senate Judiciary Committee … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, racism, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is Tagged cervantes, commander jonathan white, don quixote, ibm watson, judgment at nuremberg, king james version of the bible, matthew 19:14, mike barnicle, senator sheldon whitehouse, sherlock holmes, West Columbia, wonder woman 2 Comments
Pretty and I went to the movies last night with our Yankee Quartet friends (2 from New York and 2 from Boston) to see Wonder Woman. Pretty was exhausted from her ongoing hard work clearing out Casa de Canterbury where … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, politics, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is Tagged gal gadot, LBJ, lynda carter, patty jenkins, popcorn, pride month, railroad crossing, wonder woman 10 Comments