In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- you’re not allowed
- with sorrow we dissent
- Happy Pride! The B-E Collection
- Committed to Home – Happy Pride!
- Coeur d’Alene slogan: too great to hate
- Frances, Lee and Margaritas – love triangle for the ages
- a walk on the wild side with the OG a/k/a Bully Cat
- The In-Between Years
- just another war? don’t get used to it, please
- anytime, anywhere
- Ella and Molly James, May 21st. is your Nana’s Birthday
- no one is born hating
- kids say the darndest things
- my church
- Still I Rise by Maya Angelou (1928-2014)
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: writing classes
Saints and Sinners Literary Festival, here we come – this week. Unbelievable. I submitted my short story last summer with low expectations of winning the Tennessee Williams Fiction Prize because I have never been recognized as a fiction writer, but … Continue reading