Stan Wawrinka won the 2016 Men’s Final at the US Open today in four sets after losing the first set in a tie-breaker. He appeared to get stronger each set as the match continued for nearly four hours. At 31 years and five months, he is the oldest man to win the US Open since Ken Rosewall in 1970. Congratulations to Stan for a thrilling match and a remarkable example of courage and determination!
Ella and Pretty at the pumpkin patch this week!
IF YOU WANT MORE
- my paternal grandmother’s legacy was hilarious O.G.
- the return of the bully
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part II)
- and now, the rest of the story on our puddy tat (part I)
- my maternal grandmother’s legacy was love
- an unexpected nugget from Pretty
- close encounter of the cat kind
- boo at the zoo, are we there yet? not yet
- international day of the girl (or two girls!)
- view from the cheap seats
- dreamers shipwrecked in Galveston in 1868
- ain’t no slide steps high enough
- lesbian jungle
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
- two thumbs up from Pretty
- 79,979 hits