Stan Wawrinka won the 2016 Men’s Final at the US Open today in four sets after losing the first set in a tie-breaker. He appeared to get stronger each set as the match continued for nearly four hours. At 31 years and five months, he is the oldest man to win the US Open since Ken Rosewall in 1970. Congratulations to Stan for a thrilling match and a remarkable example of courage and determination!
In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- no one is born hating
- kids say the darndest things
- my church
- Still I Rise by Maya Angelou (1928-2014)
- I hope you dance
- make a wish – then blow
- disaster strikes Carport Kitty
- winning it all – losing everything
- it’s April 1st, fool! march madness is over, right?
- two singular American warrior women: one shared destiny
- the battle my grandmother lost
- leaving moon behind, but you’re still on my mind
- Ukrainian President Zelenskyy to America: I have a dream. I also have a need.
- Tweety Bird said I Tawt I taw a Puddy Tat…
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
when Maya Angelou spoke, I listened
Take a day to heal from the lies you’ve told yourself and the ones that have been told to you.- -