IF YOU WANT MORE
- Molly, Molly, how do I love thee?
- prejudice by any other name is still prejudice
- a man of letters (8) – combat! January, 1945
- BJU and Me: Queer Voices from the World’s Most Christian University
- never play this game after midnight
- it’s a simple matter of justice – remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- weekend specials popular at the Cardinal Cat Cafe
- the hideout – revisited on Friday the 13th., 2023
- Cardinal Cat Cafe
- 1/6 two year anniversary
- Bervin’s grandmother’s advice to K McCarthy
- human frailty, mendacity, and George Santos – plus pink boxing gloves
- last train from Gun Hill – and Ukraine
- twas the week before Christmas…
- I hope you dance
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: bombing squads in 8th air force
In the summer of 2018, I published a series of letters my dad wrote during his life. I hadn’t read them since then, but sometimes the war in Europe jars my memories to an earlier war known as World War … Continue reading
March, 1945 began as February had ended – with more missions to fly (Reuthingen and Bohlen) – but with an unexpected visit from a friend who had been with him in navigation school in Texas and an equally unexpected promotion. In a … Continue reading