“I WISH IT NEED NOT HAVE HAPPENED IN MY TIME,” SAID FRODO.
“SO DO I,” SAID GANDOLF, “AND SO DO ALL WHO LIVE TO SEE SUCH TIMES. BUT THAT IS NOT FOR THEM TO DECIDE. ALL WE HAVE TO DECIDE IS WHAT TO DO WITH THE TIME THAT IS GIVEN US.”
J.R.R. TOLKIEN, THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING
IF YOU WANT MORE
- a man of letters – prejudice by any other name is still prejudice
- Ella James, today is your NanaT’s birthday, and you are her greatest gift…
- is this our fifth set – match point?
- different war, different century – same yearnings
- tis the season
- my heroes have always been cowboys, but…
- what’s in your wallet?
- dropkick me, Jesus
- i was the world in which i walked
- something old, something new – something special
- my recipe for a Happy Birthday!
- the anchor holds
- forty days milestone
- learning new tricks from old dogs
- your so-called social security
I’M HOLDING THE FUTURE
- 60,574 hits
Tag Archives: final four in dallas
Gamecock Women Win 72 – 63!! And THIS is the face of victory!! Pretty’s smile says it all Congratulations to Coach Dawn Staley and the entire Gamecock women’s basketball team for their amazing win tonight in the Final Four semi-finals! … Continue reading
Changing flowers in Fairview Cemetery today for Granny Selma’s parents and for my dad, mom and their parents (my friend Tinabeth came to help) Tinabeth trimmed the crepe myrtles… while I arranged the flowers (and Pretty took pictures) Spike and … Continue reading