IF YOU WANT MORE
- 1969 – Not Every “L” Knew She Was Being Liberated (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 3 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 2 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Part 1 (from Not Quite the Same)
- Sheila Gets a Shave (from Deep in the Heart)
- find your happy place
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: genealogy
the 21 club
Although South Carolina has been my home state for nearly 50 years, I was born and grew up in Texas. During one of my countless classic goodbye scenes with my parents in my early twenties, daddy quoted one of his … Continue reading
Posted in Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, photography, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is Tagged family, genealogy, photos from early 1900s 7 Comments
The M Dot
3. Bertha Emiline Selma Buls (08/02/1873 – 01/01/1956) m. Charles C. (Karl) Schlinke (01/09/1870 – 03/14/1953) …..3.5 Bernice Louise Schlinke (10/20/1898 – 04/19/1972) m. James Marion Boring (03/06/1887 – 09/20/1938) …..3.5.4 Selma Louise Boring (03/25/1927 – 04/25/2012) m. Glenn … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is Tagged genealogy, marriage equality 8 Comments