HOW WILL HISTORY RECORD 2020?
“WE CAN CHANGE THE NARRATIVE OF HISTORY BY CHANGING THE NARRATORS.”
DR. WILLIAM J. BARBER II, CO-FOUNDER OF THE POOR PEOPLE’S CAMPAIGN
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WITH WORDPRESSREGISTERED WITH WORDPRESS.COM 10 YEARS AGOSeptember 29th, 2020Thank you to everyone who has been a follower throughout the past 10 years. It's been quite the ride!
MY TWO BEST GIRLS: PRETTY & OUR GRANDDAUGHTER ELLA
IF YOU WANT MORE
- say her name: Breonna Taylor
- your protection has expired
- black women called “Mayor” from sea to shining sea
- breaking news: interview with a Mushy Middler
- Pride Day at the 2020 US Open!
- this country doesn’t love us back
- families first
- you are out of your lane
- the woman that changed my musical life
- when sorrows come, they come not single spies
- nero fiddled while Rome burned, but who set the fire?
- second chances anyone?
- the good name of John Lewis, American patriot
- who has a secret?
- the horse you draw is the one you’ll ride
- 66,040 hits
Tag Archives: genealogy
Although South Carolina has been my home state for nearly 50 years, I was born and grew up in Texas. During one of my countless classic goodbye scenes with my parents in my early twenties, daddy quoted one of his … Continue reading
3. Bertha Emiline Selma Buls (08/02/1873 – 01/01/1956) m. Charles C. (Karl) Schlinke (01/09/1870 – 03/14/1953) …..3.5 Bernice Louise Schlinke (10/20/1898 – 04/19/1972) m. James Marion Boring (03/06/1887 – 09/20/1938) …..3.5.4 Selma Louise Boring (03/25/1927 – 04/25/2012) m. Glenn … Continue reading