IF YOU WANT MORE
- Thanksgiving Dinner with Pretty – 2022
- where did I put that memory? ask Pretty
- thanksgiving is relative
- Grade for Republicans in Midterms: D
- gimme a break – no, seriously – time out?
- the ONE thing you’ve got going: your ONE vote – Shirley Chisholm (1924 – 2005)
- what is really on the line November 8th?
- the Urban Legend we called Carport Kitty was a Seeker
- Boo at the Zoo in 2022
- what do Tanya Tucker, Brandi Carlisle, Lizzo and Selena Gomez have to do with the 2022 mid-term elections?
- Zan, Zendegi, Azadi (Women, Life, Freedom)
- we must never come to this store again
- yesterday and today juxtaposed
- Rooted and Winged – poems by Luanne Castle
- Carport Kitty and the hurricane
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: kaela davis
Sunday afternoon, the 9th. of April, 2017 was an absolutely gorgeous spring day in downtown Columbia, South Carolina. The weather was perfect with temperatures in the mid 70s and cloudless blue skies. It was a great day to be outdoors … Continue reading
Okay, my daddy always told me, She who tooteth not her own horn, the same shall not be tooteth. Here’s my horn, and I’m tooting it today… GAMECOCK MEN AND WOMEN BASKETBALL TEAMS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARCH MADNESS!! GO … Continue reading
What do weddings have in common with the Southeastern Conference women’s basketball tournament championships? Ding, ding, ding – and the answer is The Daily Double or, in the case of the 2017 Lady Gamecocks, The Annual Triple. That’s right, Sports … Continue reading
University of South Carolina Lady Gamecock Kaela Davis (#3) stole the basketball from a Vandy guard and dribbled it hard down the court toward her goal as the Vandy player tried desperately to retrieve that ball from her. Gamecock teammate … Continue reading
The Lady Gamecocks rolled into Auburn, Alabama with their game faces on and had an amazing first quarter that led to their victory in a gorgeous Auburn Arena which held two bus loads of loyal Gamecock fans and a few … Continue reading