Pretty with Ella outside Colonial Life Arena – January, 2022
IF YOU WANT MORE
- MLK Day in 2022
- how is Bully Cat like Novax Djokovic?
- Spike, our Texas cur dog who needs a pack
- in case you missed it – yesterday was January 6th.
- famous last words: no need to take my phone
- where to? what next?
- fa la la la la – say what?
- dear Santa, send boxing gloves
- once upon a time there was a calico cat
- Hail to the Chief!
- it was just a matter of time for Carport Kitty
- The Rest of the Story
- the 37th. time is the charm: vivid memory of Peng Shuai
- all cat adventures point to Pretty
- was Fats Domino in love with a cat?
Tag Archives: lady gamecocks basketball team
University of South Carolina Lady Gamecock Kaela Davis (#3) stole the basketball from a Vandy guard and dribbled it hard down the court toward her goal as the Vandy player tried desperately to retrieve that ball from her. Gamecock teammate … Continue reading
…browsed through the AOL news this morning. I know, I know. My friend Dick Hubbard is shaking his head in dismay if he is reading this right now. “Please don’t read the AOL news,” he’s warned me over and over … Continue reading
And so apparently Pretty and Slow’s Chicken Road Curse for the Lady Gamecocks is officially stomped out with another road victory yesterday at the University of Florida in Gainesville. Great Balls of Fire – the girls in the Lady G … Continue reading
Two possibilities exist to explain how any road trip from Auburn, Alabama to Gainesville, Florida passes through the tiny (pop. 683) town of Plains, Georgia: (a) you are way lost or (b) you really want to go there. For Pretty … Continue reading
The Lady Gamecocks rolled into Auburn, Alabama with their game faces on and had an amazing first quarter that led to their victory in a gorgeous Auburn Arena which held two bus loads of loyal Gamecock fans and a few … Continue reading
Our Lady Gamecocks scored 93 points in their spectacular win over Alabama in the SEC opener this past Sunday, and of course, Pretty and I were there…along with our transplanted New York friends Jenn and Donna who were happy to … Continue reading