After watching her ailing parents drain their entire life savings to pay for prescriptions, Carolyn is a vocal advocate for health care reform. In 2020 she defeated MAGA conspiracy theorist and flipped the only seat from red to blue in the country. Help Carolyn keep Georgia Blue in 2022.
Ella has a firm grip on the color blue
IF YOU WANT MORE
- is new Stop Sign a sign for me?
- two thumbs up from Pretty
- us open: a time to remember, a time to look forward
- time’s up: share the wealth
- VAMOS! Oh, to be 18 again
- this is how Pretty rolls
- call for the Captain ashore, let me go home
- a time to lose too much
- Tina and Elvis
- The Ides of August – Excerpts from an Essay by Sarah Chayes
- it’s been so long since I’ve had pancakes I forgot the syrup
- Afghanistan: US Having Two Debates by Molly Ivins (October 17, 2001)
- when maya angelou speaks, I listen
- Answer: 300 Million Dollars a Day (from the archives)
- Back to School! Back to School?
- 78,784 hits
Tag Archives: memorable quotes contest
My friend Esther told me this story Tuesday when I was sitting in her chair for my regular pedicure at Eli’s (which I thoroughly recommend for anyone who needs a good manicure or pedicure plus entertainment while you’re at it). She … Continue reading
Rules are made to be broken – or, at least, bended a little bit. A new category called Creativity has been added to the 2015 Second Annual Cyberspace Memorable Quotes Contest and because artistic creative people often lose track of time, the … Continue reading
The long one-day wait is over, and the Judge has made her final selections; but this year’s entries were so extraordinary she decided to publish the Top Ten in both categories. Drum roll, please. Announcing the winners in the 2015 … Continue reading
Greetings, cyberspace followers: Some of my people have neglected to send in their quotes for the Second Annual Cyberspace Memorable Quotes contest! Deadline is today June 30th at midnight – whenever midnight is for you!! Remember to send to my … Continue reading