IF YOU WANT MORE
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
- and now I’m seven and seventy
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: memorable quotes contest
“Honey, life’s a 4-Ticket Ride”
My friend Esther told me this story Tuesday when I was sitting in her chair for my regular pedicure at Eli’s (which I thoroughly recommend for anyone who needs a good manicure or pedicure plus entertainment while you’re at it). She … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Reflections, Slice of Life, The Way Life Is Tagged memorable quotes contest 8 Comments
Rules are made to be broken – or, at least, bended a little bit. A new category called Creativity has been added to the 2015 Second Annual Cyberspace Memorable Quotes Contest and because artistic creative people often lose track of time, the … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is Tagged creativity, memorable quotes contest 6 Comments
The Suspense is Making Me Crazy
The long one-day wait is over, and the Judge has made her final selections; but this year’s entries were so extraordinary she decided to publish the Top Ten in both categories. Drum roll, please. Announcing the winners in the 2015 … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is Tagged Harriet Hancock, memorable quotes contest 13 Comments
OMG – I Forgot to Send in My Memorable Quote for the Contest
Greetings, cyberspace followers: Some of my people have neglected to send in their quotes for the Second Annual Cyberspace Memorable Quotes contest! Deadline is today June 30th at midnight – whenever midnight is for you!! Remember to send to my … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Lesbian Literary, Life, Personal, Random, Reflections, Slice of Life, sports, The Way Life Is Tagged call for submissions, memorable quotes contest 1 Comment