IF YOU WANT MORE
- cool at the zoo
- Wanda came to a city near us!
- Molly, Molly, how do I love thee?
- prejudice by any other name is still prejudice
- a man of letters (8) – combat! January, 1945
- BJU and Me: Queer Voices from the World’s Most Christian University
- never play this game after midnight
- it’s a simple matter of justice – remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- weekend specials popular at the Cardinal Cat Cafe
- the hideout – revisited on Friday the 13th., 2023
- Cardinal Cat Cafe
- 1/6 two year anniversary
- Bervin’s grandmother’s advice to K McCarthy
- human frailty, mendacity, and George Santos – plus pink boxing gloves
- last train from Gun Hill – and Ukraine
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: memorable quotes contest
My friend Esther told me this story Tuesday when I was sitting in her chair for my regular pedicure at Eli’s (which I thoroughly recommend for anyone who needs a good manicure or pedicure plus entertainment while you’re at it). She … Continue reading
Rules are made to be broken – or, at least, bended a little bit. A new category called Creativity has been added to the 2015 Second Annual Cyberspace Memorable Quotes Contest and because artistic creative people often lose track of time, the … Continue reading
The long one-day wait is over, and the Judge has made her final selections; but this year’s entries were so extraordinary she decided to publish the Top Ten in both categories. Drum roll, please. Announcing the winners in the 2015 … Continue reading
Greetings, cyberspace followers: Some of my people have neglected to send in their quotes for the Second Annual Cyberspace Memorable Quotes contest! Deadline is today June 30th at midnight – whenever midnight is for you!! Remember to send to my … Continue reading