SHARICE DAVIDS (D-KS)
A UNIQUE VOICE IN CONGRESS WHO NEEDS SUPPORT TO BE RE-ELECTED IN 2022.
SHARICE FOR CONGRESS.COM
Pretty and our granddaughter in Charleston Harbor
IF YOU WANT MORE
- 1st alert weather x 3
- i’m nobody, who are you?
- Imagine. Dream. Believe. Always.
- going for gold in an inferno of sand in Tokyo while America burns and Europe floods
- from black magic vaccines to Wimbledon wizardry
- 01/06/21 Just Another Normal Group of Tourists?
- unfinished business: a man of letters
- Committed to Home – with Pride
- remembering Harvey Milk with Pride
- in the event you missed the news today
- 54 Quotes from 46 People
- Happy Birthday to the Queen of my Heart
- leaving on a jet plane – returning with a rough landing
- burn them calories
- 77,003 hits
Tag Archives: Memorial Day
June is our official LGBTQ Pride Month, and I’m resurrecting this post from May, 2014 to honor a man whose life – and death – continues to speak to us through his celebrated legacy. Lest we forget… Today, May 22, … Continue reading
My cousin Bill died yesterday following a battle with his own body for almost eight years. He was 70 years old. I spoke with his mother Eloise this morning about my admiration for the courage Bill had displayed throughout his … Continue reading
Last Sunday afternoon Teresa and Spike and I took advantage of the low humidity and spring-like weather that lasts about a minute in Columbia before we hit the days that make you feel like you could melt any second and … Continue reading
Irish Senator David Norris is a controversial politician who is often called the father of Ireland’s gay rights campaign spanning the past forty years. He is seventy years old and yesterday he lived long enough to see his nation become … Continue reading