Join 1,992 other followers
In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- from antiques to basketball via the Seminole Trail
- have you ever met a frog whisperer?
- Carport Kitty keeping cool – wherever
- the devil went down to Georgia? yeah, but he ended up in Florida
- Tina and Elvis
- kids say the darndest things (part 2)…
- you’re not allowed
- with sorrow we dissent
- Happy Pride! The B-E Collection
- Committed to Home – Happy Pride!
- Coeur d’Alene slogan: too great to hate
- Frances, Lee and Margaritas – love triangle for the ages
- a walk on the wild side with the OG a/k/a Bully Cat
- The In-Between Years
- just another war? don’t get used to it, please
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: slavery
In the tiny Sears Roebuck kit house I grew up in, boundaries were both invisible and highly visible. The home was owned by my maternal grandmother and shared with two of my mother’s adult brothers in addition to my daddy, … Continue reading