IF YOU WANT MORE
- memory makers over Memorial Day
- I will be missing you, Tina Turner
- Calling All Lesbians – Time to Speak Out!
- Nana, is your birthday over yet?
- Prologue to I’ll Call It Like I See It Revisited
- Economics 101 Revisited
- Epilogue For Deep in the Heart Revisited
- and then there were these Mother’s Day Moments in 2023
- making fudge with my mother
- if not us, who? if not now, when?
- guns over children? american carnage
- the eyes of texas – and the rest of the world – are upon you
- one final birthday card – and gift
- you can cage the singer, but not the song – Harry Belafonte (1927 – 2023)
- and now I’m seven and seventy
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving day for Canada
PTDS – Is There Any Cure?
I called my doctor this morning after a sleepless night and gave him my symptoms. “Doctor, Doctor, I woke up this morning and wasn’t able to get out of bed – I pulled the covers up over my head as high … Continue reading
Posted in Humor, Personal, politics, The Way Life Is Tagged political debates, Thanksgiving day for Canada 17 Comments