but Mama, why are you in all this water?
In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Ella and Molly James, May 21st. is your Nana’s Birthday
- no one is born hating
- kids say the darndest things
- my church
- Still I Rise by Maya Angelou (1928-2014)
- I hope you dance
- make a wish – then blow
- disaster strikes Carport Kitty
- winning it all – losing everything
- it’s April 1st, fool! march madness is over, right?
- two singular American warrior women: one shared destiny
- the battle my grandmother lost
- leaving moon behind, but you’re still on my mind
- Ukrainian President Zelenskyy to America: I have a dream. I also have a need.
- Tweety Bird said I Tawt I taw a Puddy Tat…
when Maya Angelou spoke, I listened
Take a day to heal from the lies you’ve told yourself and the ones that have been told to you.- -