Pretty with Ella outside Colonial Life Arena – January, 2022
IF YOU WANT MORE
- MLK Day in 2022
- how is Bully Cat like Novax Djokovic?
- Spike, our Texas cur dog who needs a pack
- in case you missed it – yesterday was January 6th.
- famous last words: no need to take my phone
- where to? what next?
- fa la la la la – say what?
- dear Santa, send boxing gloves
- once upon a time there was a calico cat
- Hail to the Chief!
- it was just a matter of time for Carport Kitty
- The Rest of the Story
- the 37th. time is the charm: vivid memory of Peng Shuai
- all cat adventures point to Pretty
- was Fats Domino in love with a cat?
Tag Archives: deep in the heart: a memoir of love and longing
“The oak trees were alive with color in the midst of the evergreens. Bright red and yellow leaves catching the sunlight as Daddy and I walked through the brush on this Thanksgiving morning. The smell of the pines was fresh … Continue reading
“The oak trees were alive with color in the midst of the evergreens. Bright red and yellow leaves catching the sunlight as Daddy and I walked through the brush. The smell of the pines was fresh and all around us. … Continue reading
“I love this book,” my eighty-three-year-old mother says, startling me awake from my nap with her words. I had drifted off while sitting in the dark blue recliner in her room in the memory care unit of the assisted living facility … Continue reading