About to be Big Sis Ella and her Nanas at baby shower – December, 2021
IF YOU WANT MORE
- all cat adventures point to Pretty
- was Fats Domino in love with a cat?
- reflecting on President Lincoln’s Thanksgiving message as we Build Back Better
- train up a child in the way she should go…
- The Words She Didn’t Say
- are Carport Kitty and Bully Cat an item?
- Thanks Giving: Good News Travels Fast
- joining the community of lesbian cat lovers
- Bully Cat returns, but I am conflicted
- sunday morning coming down
- the return of the cat formerly known as Lilibets
- let’s talk infrastructure – better days ahead
- where did Halloween go?
- murdaugh mysteries it’s not
- Boo at the Zoo!
Category Archives: politics
Seven years ago today I published this Thanksgiving post – I am still thankful for Teresa (known now to you as Pretty), our home, our family and for the recognition our relationship received in time for giving thanks in 2014. … Continue reading
I had what some might describe as a “brisk” walk this Sunday morning, as in brother, it’s really cold outside today – is there any way I could skip the healthy habitual morning walk when Jack Frost was nipping at … Continue reading
Life is messy, to quote a favorite Pretty-ism, and governing in a democracy of 333,600,000+ citizens is as messy as it gets. While electing 435 Representatives and 100 Senators to enact legislation that will “form a more perfect union, establish … Continue reading
Regular updates on the status of the investigations for the five murders now associated with the name Murdaugh in South Carolina make news not just in our state but around the country, perhaps even reaching the far corners of the … Continue reading
photo from Scott Brown’s FB This past weekend was SC Pride for 2021 – the annual march was Friday night, Festival on Saturday, and recovery yesterday. Although Pretty and I weren’t able to participate in the festivities, we were thrilled … Continue reading
Apparently bully cats are like bully ex-presidents: they keep on turning up. Bully Cat races past me on my morning walk today When I was 10 minutes from home on my walk this morning, I spotted Bully Cat a short … Continue reading
Pretty and I are fortunate to celebrate international day of the girl every week when we care for our granddaughter Ella who turned 2 years old on October 1st., but we were thrilled to find out earlier this year Pretty … Continue reading