Join 2,001 other followers
In this house we Stand with Ukraine
IF YOU WANT MORE
- what’s scarier? Halloween or the MID-TERMS?
- who’s (what’s) to blame for microwave disaster?
- changing of the guard in Queens (New York, that is)
- Eloise Robinson Powell was a woman of substance
- setting boundaries with Molly
- Serena Wins!
- 2022: the Year in Review (well, so far)
- Dimples, Butch, Buttercup, Sissy… Sissy?
- if you’re a lesbian on the back side of thirty, the short side of time – speak now or forever hold your regret
- Pretty’s advice to her younger self
- Carport Kitty is our Guard Cat
- I dreamed that the Great Judgment Morning had dawned, but was it just a dream?
- from antiques to basketball via the Seminole Trail
- have you ever met a frog whisperer?
- Carport Kitty keeping cool – wherever
Flannery O'Connor answered the mystery for me of why I write?
I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
Tag Archives: coronavirus pandemic
“When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.” (William Shakespeare – Hamlet) While we mourned the passing of Congressman John Lewis last week with the rest of the world via amazing coverage in the media, Pretty and … Continue reading
Back in the days when I played more golf than I should have, I learned about mulligans. Mulligans are a variation of second chances. If you hit a shot with your driver off the tee on any one hole … Continue reading