MAYA ANGELOU ON LOVE
“Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.”
20th Anniversary dinner catered by Shuckleys
IF YOU WANT MORE
- Henry Louis Gates, Jr.: these are his stories, these are his songs
- troubles in texas
- if the answer is a bridge too far, the question is what is a welcome diversion?
- This is Dedicated to the One I Love
- Down a Rabbit Hole Through the Looking Glass
- MLK Day in 2021
- yep – this is who we are
- comments closed…including my own
- the final new year
- from the prom to white christmas to 2021
- winter solstice, the great conjunction and k.t. oslin
- dear Santa, send boxing gloves
- cross over the bridge
- Happy Holidays! Clearance!
- Happy Birthday, Finn!
- 72,984 hits
Tag Archives: coronavirus pandemic
“When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.” (William Shakespeare – Hamlet) While we mourned the passing of Congressman John Lewis last week with the rest of the world via amazing coverage in the media, Pretty and … Continue reading
Back in the days when I played more golf than I should have, I learned about mulligans. Mulligans are a variation of second chances. If you hit a shot with your driver off the tee on any one hole … Continue reading